Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The New York Times: The Iraqi government intentionally allowed protesters to enter the US embassy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The New York Times: The Iraqi government intentionally allowed protesters to enter the US embassy Empty The New York Times: The Iraqi government intentionally allowed protesters to enter the US embassy

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jan 2020, 1:44 am

The New York Times: The Iraqi government intentionally allowed protesters to enter the US embassy

•  Time: 1/1/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{International: Al Furat News} The American New York Times said that the Iraqi government “intentionally allowed protesters from the PMF to enter the Green Zone and to demonstrate in front of the US embassy building and attack it.”
    [size=15][rtl][size=21]The newspaper said in a report that "the Iraqi government allowed members of the crowd to enter the fortified Green Zone on Tuesday, which allowed the protest to take place, and showed Iran's strong influence as well as the government's difficulty in controlling these {protesters"].[/rtl]

[rtl]She noted that "their ability to storm the most heavily guarded areas in Baghdad indicates that they have obtained at least implicit permission from Iraqi security officials sympathetic to their demands."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The newspaper pointed out that "the situation remained combustible, as the crowd pledged to the camp indefinitely outside the sprawling compound, which is the largest embassy in the world, but the success of the Iraqi leadership in avoiding a deeper incursion into the embassy compound and preventing any confrontation with American individuals indicates that the government may You intended to let them vent their anger with minimal damage. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The United States Army displayed a force in response to the disturbances, as helicopter gunships were flying overhead from inside the complex, and loudspeakers warned the crowds outside to stay away from the walls."[/rtl]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:43 pm