Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The New York Times: Al-Maliki resent American Declaration on Iraqi funds discovered in the basement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The New York Times: Al-Maliki resent American Declaration on Iraqi funds discovered in the basement  Empty The New York Times: Al-Maliki resent American Declaration on Iraqi funds discovered in the basement

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Oct 2014, 6:16 am

The New York Times: Al-Maliki resent American Declaration on Iraqi funds discovered in the basement of Lebanon

28-10-2014 07:47 AM

What did Iran and Hezbollah, the Iraqi treasure?!

Ghassan forward/Lebanese writer

Treasure worth up to 20 billion dollars. In addition to the gold pieces worth of 200 million dollars. This treasure to be buried somewhere in the territory of Hizbullah in Lebanon, unless the party and Iran's behavior in whole or in part, to disappear effects.

Treasure tale begins in 2004. It was the Bush administration that the system near a Shiite Iran in Iraq, established after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein last year, urgently and immediately to inject money into their veins.

There was before the Congress a massive u.s. aid to the new Iraqi regime. The New York Times newspaper which published the tale of treasure in this 13, did not say who the Bush administration showed a billion dollars, frozen in US banks to Iraq from the funds of the programme «oil for food».

I would like to point out here that Kofi Annan, then Secretary-General of the United Nations, requested the Security Council to open an investigation into a massive embezzlement scandal involving staff from major powers such as Russia and. ..

Interesting that the purpose of the program was to reduce wasteful spending of Saddam money Iraq on his palaces and beach resorts, and to buy the European fascist parties other Payables, and his associates, and his mercenaries from politicians and Arab and foreign journalists, to defend him, since the imposition of international sanctions on it, after expelling his forces from Kuwait in 1991.

And added that the US estimates the value of bribes for Saddam amounted to 10.1 billion dollars, those to "snatch away her» only $ 67 billion spent since its inception in 1996/1997, stopped with the outbreak of war (2003).

Back to story «New York Times», which says that President Bush seemed to learn the existence of Iraq's funds frozen, shipped them amounts ranging from cash between 12 and 14 billion dollars to the Iraqi Government, which was overseen by the US occupation Coordinator Paul Bremer. Then around five billion dollars, as the electronic liquid funds, for the stated amount only to $ 19 billion.

The popular proverb says: «money aldashur (bulk) people know theft». It was the big surprise of the Bush administration, discovered that the transferred funds were not spent on the Iraqi administration, and not the subsistence of millions of Iraqis. And for the payment of salary arrears. It continues to lose money converter, after the formation of the second Government (led by Ibrahim Al-Jaafari, the current Foreign Minister). And the third (the Government of Nuri al-Maliki)!

Instead of entrusting us Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI criminal investigation), the Bush commissioned his personal friend, business in Texas (Stuart Bowen) to investigate to find out where the money disappeared in Iraq, after Baghdad.

Keep a secret Committee investigation over Bowen almost ten years! Never did not speak, but in the last few weeks, to announce that he was stunned when he discovered that billions of dollars have been converted, by successive Iraqi Governments in the last ten years, to Lebanon. Instead of depositing them in banks officially. It was deposited in a fortified warehouse, a huge, underground in the Lebanese countryside!

Bowen has now gripping and documents obtained in the investigation, for the transfer of 1.2 to 1.6 billion dollars to Lebanon. But it has evidence the billions other transfer "for reasons beyond our control»!

Bowen told us the internal and external intelligence findings, asking them to investigate further. He says that these fearsome devices did not react. Citing that '' Iraqi money». My added that US intelligence knew that the looting of Iraqi oil resources of Iraq far exceeds the ceiling of the terrible robbery under Saddam Hussein.

Bowen also notes that he had spoken to Maliki about the "treasure" who moved to Lebanon. It has not any measure to restore it. It showed, in blocking and his alienation, his displeasure at the way the public by America's money to Iraq! More than that, the US Embassy in Beirut has refused to cooperate with investigators, Bowen, to find out where the warehouse! And alerting of search. Maybe they know without saying is webaon-that he is in land controlled by Hezbollah and Iran in Lebanon.

And I think, that the US refusal for cooperation with Bowen in the reigns of Bush and Obama, refer to American literature not embarrass the Iranian regime, both for Israel on the nuclear file, or to the Iraqi regime that launched the freedom of three Iraqi militants led by Iran, in return, with the remnants of the Iraqi army to invade parts of the year, committing acts contrary to human rights, arguing against '' daash». As looting. And intimidation. And sexual assaults. And population displacement by force.

The parties, after all these obstacles, that his transfer to Bowen said Mirza Lebanese Attorney General (formerly), demonstrated his readiness to cooperate. Then he apologized! Maybe after contact with Lebanese political and executive authorities. Of course, the «cynical flute policy» Nabih Berri, speaker of Parliament and a supporter of Bashar in Lebanon, does not permit Lebanon to a sinking problem, problem, falling into another problem, annoy and embarrass the ruling regime in Iraq, and cooperating closely privately and publicly, with Iran and Hezbollah.

Here ended the words «New York Times», Stuart Bowen. But I feel that my modest, as a journalist and writer, an Arab is not over. So I go to a Lebanese Prime Minister, to ask him: did and Bashar Al-Assad is funded with Iraqi money across Lebanon, to continue the worst killing in the history of the Arabs and Muslims?! I know full peace have the audacity and the credibility of his father, the late great Saeb Salam. The issue may be greater than the capacity and power of Government. But I do know that well as head of Government, does not accept that the Lebanon-based or conduit for Arab money, may use and used against Lebanon and his Arabic.

And then my question directly to Haider Abbadi, head of a fourth Iraqi Government, know all the circumstances of the case the treasure: you asked, Sir, the biggest Shiite Ali al-Sistani, who interviewed before traveling to Tehran, that gives you support and «blessing», if really investigate?

Then you asked Tehran «duo fun» Khamenei/spiritual, whether Iran and its Lebanese acted with Iraqi money, for the purpose of civil and military service in Lebanon and Syria?

«NYT investigation passed» about Iraqi money in bulk, unconscious most of its news should exist in larger craft solid political newspaper in the Western world. And to my knowledge, did not shake the conscience of news Nuri al-Maliki was promoted to Vice President, to speak. It is informative. The silent majority was also the Arab media, including newspapers, an Iraqi. A Lebanese and his tympany. And turning out for Iran and for its future fighter in Syria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:44 pm