Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The New York Times: the sectarian divide may prevent the formation of the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The New York Times: the sectarian divide may prevent the formation of the next government Empty The New York Times: the sectarian divide may prevent the formation of the next government

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Aug 2014, 9:05 am

The New York Times: the sectarian divide may prevent the formation of the next government

08/24/20140 

The New York Times pointed out in an extensive report carried a headline "The attack reflects the sectarian divide in Iraq," said the sectarian divide may prevent the formation of the next government. The paper says he was "seen on a large scale for the formation of the new government and the overall to receive some support from both Sunnis and Shiites as a vital step first in the face of the organization," Daash ", who stormed into Iraq and seized the main cities in the north and west of Iraq, through the hope that the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, in charge of retreating from the policies of his predecessor Nuri al-Maliki, who was accused of marginalizing the Sunnis in Iraq, and open the way for progress militants. " But the paper suggests that "the problem appeared repercussions after the attack on a mosque in Diyala, where the sectarian polarization has increased in depth so that can prevent the formation of this government." The opinion of the newspaper that "the Sunni Arabs and Shiite tend to display many different issues in the country through the vision of a completely different, complicating access to a compromise." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 11:58 pm