Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bayati: Allawi must take this step with the demonstrators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bayati: Allawi must take this step with the demonstrators Empty Al-Bayati: Allawi must take this step with the demonstrators

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Feb 2020, 1:47 am

Al-Bayati: Allawi must take this step with the demonstrators

08:56 - 02/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Between the former deputy, Jasim Al-Bayati, Monday, that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi must take vigorous steps to bridge the points of view with the demonstrators, explaining that Allawi must enter the pretending arenas to meet with the demonstrators and work to meet their demands after the reference was tightened On that.
    Al-Bayati said in a statement to "Information", that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi must go himself to the demonstration arenas and agree with the demonstrators to meet the possible demands."
    He added, "The statement of the religious authority last Friday coincides with some of the demonstrators' demands, and therefore Allawi knows that he has many obstacles, which must be resolved through direct conversation with the demonstrators in Tahrir Square or other areas."
    And that "Allawi's call to continue demonstrating must be translated by going to the arenas and meeting with the demonstrators to bring the views closer." 25 n ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:40 pm