Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade announces the suspension of transfers and batches in the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade announces the suspension of transfers and batches in the ration card Empty Trade announces the suspension of transfers and batches in the ration card

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Feb 2020, 6:36 am

Trade announces the suspension of transfers and batches in the ration card

13:15 - 16/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Trade announced, on Sunday, the suspension of transfers and batches in the ration card in preparation for the process of printing the new card form for the years 2020-2021.
    The Director General of the Planning and Follow-up Department at the Ministry, Ibtihal Hashem Sate, said in a statement that he received / the information, a copy of it, that “all catering branches were informed after obtaining the approval of the Minister of Trade, Muhammad Hashem Al-Ani, to the mechanism for printing and distributing the new ration card, which will be for the year 2020-2021. And suspend the operations of splitting and transferring the ration card until the distribution of the new card form is completed.
    The officer called on citizens and all food agents to "expedite the reporting of the deceased and the travelers so that the department can take the necessary action before starting the printing process, and the penalties will be severe in the event of failure to report." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:17 pm