Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Support: Washington imposed on "Allawi" the dissolution of the popular crowd and not to mention the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Support: Washington imposed on "Allawi" the dissolution of the popular crowd and not to mention the  Empty Support: Washington imposed on "Allawi" the dissolution of the popular crowd and not to mention the

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Feb 2020, 1:12 am

Support: Washington imposed on "Allawi" the dissolution of the popular crowd and not to mention the American presence

22:58 - 27/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    On Thursday, a member of the al-Hikma Movement, Hassan Faddam, said that the US administration imposed on the Prime Minister-designate the dissolution of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and not to address the issue of the American presence inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    He said, in a televised statement, followed by the "information", that "most of the Shiites convictions changed towards Allawi after they sat with him, in addition to that he accused the entire parliament of taking bribes and dealing with money, and this is a shame."
    He added that "Allawi provoked the deputies and lost their confidence in him, and therefore the passage of Allawi is difficult under these circumstances." Noting that "the lack of consent of the blocs on Allawi's booth will enter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for a darker tunnel than that in it, especially since the Allawi government is rejected Sunni, Kurdish and half Shiite."
    And that "America interfered by indirect means in assigning Allawi, and imposed on him the dissolution of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and not to touch on the American presence." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:40 pm