Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: Abadi focuses on organizing the popular crowd and we help him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: Abadi focuses on organizing the popular crowd and we help him Empty Washington: Abadi focuses on organizing the popular crowd and we help him

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 2:48 am

Washington: Abadi focuses on organizing the popular crowd and we help him

09:35 - 03/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    US Deputy Secretary of State John Sullivan said Saturday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is focusing on organizing the popular mobilization forces and returning them to the control of the federal government, pointing out that his country offers advice and assistance.
    "During his visit to Baghdad he discussed the issue of popular mobilization forces with the Iraqi government," Sullivan said in remarks published by the Saudi daily Asharq Al-Awsat. "The prime minister, as part of his focus on reviewing and reforming all Iraqi security elements, Is very focused on organizing the process of establishing military units and returning them to government control in Baghdad. "
    "A process in which we are providing advice and assistance, and we will continue to do so," the State Department's second official said.
    On Iraq-Iran relations, Sullivan said, "Iran is a neighbor of Iraq, and we expect Iraq to have a stable and respectable relationship with Iran." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:57 pm