Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq hands over the presidency of the Arab League Council to the Sultanate of Oman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq hands over the presidency of the Arab League Council to the Sultanate of Oman Empty Iraq hands over the presidency of the Arab League Council to the Sultanate of Oman

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Feb 2020, 1:46 am

Iraq hands over the presidency of the Arab League Council to the Sultanate of Oman

09:02 - 02/29/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] presidency of the Arab League Council ends next Wednesday, as Foreign Minister Muhammad Ali al-Hakim will hand over the presidency to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Sultanate of Oman for a new period of 6 months, according to the Arab League’s system, with the transition of the presidency in alphabetical order to members, while permanent delegates meet on Monday and Tuesday in the next Preparatory meeting.
    The draft agenda of the Council includes eight main items that include various areas of joint Arab action in the political, economic, social, legal, human rights, information, communication, and financial and administrative affairs.
    The first item of the council’s agenda includes: Joint Arab action, and includes the report of the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States on the activity of the League’s General Secretariat and the procedures for implementing the Council’s decisions between the two sessions (152) and (153), in addition to the draft agenda of the Council of the League of Arab States at the summit level In its regular session (31), as well as setting the date for the regular session (154) of the League of Arab States at the ministerial level.
    One of the clauses includes support for internally displaced people in Arab countries, and Iraqi refugees in particular. Ended / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:47 am