Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance reveals the volume of internal and external debts for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance reveals the volume of internal and external debts for Iraq Empty Parliamentary finance reveals the volume of internal and external debts for Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Mar 2020, 4:18 pm

Parliamentary finance reveals the volume of internal and external debts for Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Wednesday, the size of Iraq's internal and external debts.
    The head of the committee, Haitham al-Jabouri, said in a statement reported by the official news agency, "Conscious", which was reviewed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the external debt incurred by Iraq amounts to 27 billion dollars," noting that "the external debt amounts to 39 billion dollars."
    Al-Jubouri expressed his hope that the payment of Iraq's debts will be postponed.
    The Prime Minister's advisor for financial affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said earlier that "the external debt of Iraq amounts to less than 30 billion dollars, and that there is external debt suspended on the Paris Club agreement, which deducted about 80% of the debts before 1990, was not settled. ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:51 pm