Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CNBC: Russia and Saudi Arabia are very close to an agreement to cut oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CNBC: Russia and Saudi Arabia are very close to an agreement to cut oil production Empty CNBC: Russia and Saudi Arabia are very close to an agreement to cut oil production

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Apr 2020, 2:15 am

CNBC: Russia and Saudi Arabia are very close to an agreement to cut oil production

CNBC: Russia and Saudi Arabia are very close to an agreement to cut oil production 19918

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The head of the Russian sovereign fund told CNBC on Monday that Saudi Arabia and Russia are "very, very close" to an agreement to cut oil production.
    "I think the whole market understands that this agreement is important and will bring a great deal of stability, and it is very important stability for the market, and we are very close," said Kirill Dimitriev, CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:05 pm