Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Immigration: We seek to include all displaced families with the return grant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Immigration: We seek to include all displaced families with the return grant Empty Minister of Immigration: We seek to include all displaced families with the return grant

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Apr 2020, 6:38 am

Minister of Immigration: We seek to include all displaced families with the return grant

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Economy News - Baghdad
    The Minister of Displacement and Migration, Noufal Baha Mousa, said on Tuesday that the ministry is seeking to include all displaced families with the financial grant for the return of the displaced to their areas during the current year.
    Moussa said in a statement reported by the official news agency "conscious" and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", "The main goal of the ministry is to distribute financial grants to all displaced families," noting that "grants were distributed to all families during the year 2019 after allocating 50 billion dinars in Budget last year. "
    He added, "The Ministry distributed grants to 3,200 returning families each month, at the rate of one and a half million for each family, and is given according to precedence in terms of families returning to their areas of residence."
    He pointed out that "the ministry seeks through the budget of 2020 to include all displaced families who are returning with financial grants," stressing that "there are about 60 thousand families present in the camps distributed in various regions of the country, and outside the camps about 100 thousand families."
    The minister continued, "He closed about 85 camps in the past year and 10 camps at the beginning of this year."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:42 pm