Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Presidency: Health staffs face a fierce battle with SK and they should be honored

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Presidency: Health staffs face a fierce battle with SK and they should be honored Empty Parliament Presidency: Health staffs face a fierce battle with SK and they should be honored

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Apr 2020, 2:18 am

Parliament Presidency: Health staffs face a fierce battle with SK and they should be honored

19:15 - 07/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Tuesday, the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, called for speeding up honoring the medical and health staff and providing them with all preventive supplies.
    Al-Kaabi said, in a statement received / information / on the occasion of World Health Day that "workers in the health, medical, nursing and administrative fields are considered the first line of defense and the basis for facing the Corona epidemic."
    He called for "speeding up the honoring of health and medical staff and preparing and providing all the necessary supplies and tools for them to ensure their protection as they face a fierce battle with the new Corona epidemic in order to save the lives of citizens, and their constant communication with treating the infected, contacted and suspected of being infected with the virus, as well as continuing for 24 hours since the start The crisis, up to now, in rounds of impurity and sterilization in all regions of Baghdad, governorates and state institutions. 25 h has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:48 pm