Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance leaders to hold a meeting today evening in an attempt to reach agreement on a cand

chouchou
    chouchou

National Alliance leaders to hold a meeting today evening in an attempt to reach agreement on a cand Empty National Alliance leaders to hold a meeting today evening in an attempt to reach agreement on a cand

Post by chouchou Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:41 pm

BAGHDAD / NINA / The MP, of the Ahrar parliamentary bloc, Hakim al-Zamili said, "The leaders of the Iraqi National Alliance will hold a meeting on Monday evening, 30, June, hoping to reach an agreement on a candidate for the INA for the next prime minister."

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "the parties of the National Alliance did not reach to a conclusion on the names for the post of prime minister, "pointing out that" the hope is too weak to reach a final agreement before tomorrow's session, because every party is stick to its position ".

He pointed out that "all the political blocs failed to agree on the names of their candidates for the positions of the three presidencies. As the Sunnis did not agree on a candidate for the post of Speaker of the House, as well as Kurdish groups did not agree on the personality of the candidate for the post of President of the Republic, and the same with Shiite blocs that failed to agree on a candidate for prime minister, therefore, the session of tomorrow will see a repetition of the legal oath of the new MPs, and then it will be adjourned to another date determined during the current month of Ramadan. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:26 am