Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

My state congratulates Al-Kazemi: We wish success and success

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

My state congratulates Al-Kazemi: We wish success and success Empty My state congratulates Al-Kazemi: We wish success and success

Post by Rocky Sun 10 May 2020, 1:43 am

[size=35][size=35]My state congratulates Al-Kazemi: We wish success and success[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-05-10 | 02:11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The advisor of the leader of the Iranian Islamic Revolution for International Affairs sent the two largest states of telegram to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, congratulating him and his cabinet and the Iraqi people on forming the new government.

In his telegram issued, he described my mandate that "Iran and Iraq are friendly and brotherly countries, and they have always taken valuable steps in the way of strengthening cooperation, expressing his wishes for more success and success to the Iraqi government and people."

And gave the Iraqi parliament during a session held on Thursday night, March 7, 2020, confidence in the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to end this state of deadlock that lasted for several months, and 255 members of the 329-member council participated in the vote.

Al-Kazemi is the third person charged with forming a government since the resignation of Prime Minister Adel Abdel Mahdi in November, and he is the first prime minister to resign before the end of his term since the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, following massive demonstrations to demand job creation and the removal of the ruling elite in the country.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:52 pm