Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold is declining as investors book profits and anticipate indications from the US Federal Reserve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold is declining as investors book profits and anticipate indications from the US Federal Reserve Empty Gold is declining as investors book profits and anticipate indications from the US Federal Reserve

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Aug 2020, 6:45 am

Gold is declining as investors book profits and anticipate indications from the US Federal Reserve

Gold is declining as investors book profits and anticipate indications from the US Federal Reserve 22754

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Gold fell Thursday, August 27th, following a sharp increase in the previous session as investors adjusted their positions to focus on whether the US Federal Reserve chairman will hint at a change in monetary strategy.
    By 06:22 GMT, spot gold fell 0.8% to 1938.32 dollars an ounce, after rising 1.3% on Wednesday. And US gold futures fell 0.3% to 1946.70 dollars an ounce.
    Powell is expected to deliver a speech during the annual conference of central bankers at 13:10 GMT, as investors look to indicators on inflation and monetary strategy.
    The dollar index touched its lowest level in about a week, while caution prevailed in global stock markets due to fears of renewed tension between China and the United States after Washington blacklisted 24 Chinese companies and reports about Beijing's testing of missiles in the South China Sea.
    As for the rest of the precious metals, silver fell 1.5% to $ 27.12 an ounce, palladium fell 1.1% to $ 2,172.93, and platinum fell 0.2% to $ 926.59 an ounce.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:29 pm