Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The Bank, the World Fund, and the Group of Seven announce their support for the White Paper

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Bank, the World Fund, and the Group of Seven announce their support for the White Paper Empty The Bank, the World Fund, and the Group of Seven announce their support for the White Paper

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Oct 2020, 2:11 pm

The Bank, the World Fund, and the Group of Seven announce their support for the White Paper

•  Time: 10/22/2020 21:21:03

•  Read: 1,313 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance 
    participates in the first meeting of the Economic Contact Group for Iraq hosted by the British Minister of State for the Middle East and North Africa. The 
    meeting was chaired by Iraq and the World Bank with the participation of members of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament, and representatives of the G7 member states and the International Monetary Fund The participants expressed their support for the recently adopted economic reform white paper.
    The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance expressed his appreciation to the United Kingdom for hosting the meeting, and presented a summary of the objectives of the White Paper for economic reform and stressed that supporting the Economic Contact Group will enhance Iraq's ability to face the challenges of the next stage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, chouchou and zimi31 like this post

lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

The Bank, the World Fund, and the Group of Seven announce their support for the White Paper Empty Re: The Bank, the World Fund, and the Group of Seven announce their support for the White Paper

Post by lesley.beter Thu 22 Oct 2020, 3:43 pm

This looks good

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:10 pm