Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three reasons for the central bank's decline in sales: this is what's going to happen next

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three reasons for the central bank's decline in sales: this is what's going to happen next Empty Three reasons for the central bank's decline in sales: this is what's going to happen next

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:14 am

Three reasons for the central bank's decline in sales: this is what's going to happen next

2021-01-07 

Shafq News/ Mp Jamal Cougar, a member of the parliamentary finance committee, on Thursday identified three reasons for the decline in the central bank's sales.

"The previous sales of the central bank through its daily auction were not real, they covered more than the market needs," Cougar told Shafq News, adding that "the purpose of the merchants and banks who were buying the dollar through this auction was profit and that these profits were reduced, which affected the bank's sales."

"The proliferation of speculation in the markets was a second reason for the low sales of the central bank, as the savings of the citizens have not yet fully ended," he said, adding that "the end and return of savings to their previous places, people will accept the new government rate."

"The real trader or investor who needs the dollar will now turn to the market to get the dollar because it is cheaper than the central bank and therefore it is another reason for the low sales of the central bank," cougar said.

It is noteworthy that the central bank's sales declined after the central bank raised the exchange rate of the dollar to record sales of 8 million dollars in the last auction session held by the central bank after it reached more than 200 million dollars."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:17 am