Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: There is no agreement on the region’s share yet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: There is no agreement on the region’s share yet Empty Parliamentary Finance: There is no agreement on the region’s share yet

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:19 am

Parliamentary Finance: There is no agreement on the region’s share yet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

News _ Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ikhlas Al-Dulaimi, confirmed, on Tuesday, that there is no agreement on the paragraph of the region’s share in the budget so far, noting that the remaining paragraphs are simple articles 10 and 11 of the draft budget law related to the region’s share.
    Al-Dulaimi said in a press interview, "The Finance Committee arrived, after hard effort, to complete the budget bill in full, and the remainder of the simple paragraphs related to the region's share."
    She added that "the text in the budget is a binding and conditional text, meaning that the region delivers 250 thousand barrels of oil and its non-oil revenues in order to receive in return its share of the budget."
    Al-Dulaimi pointed out, “There has been no agreement in this regard yet,” asserting that “Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazimi has instructed that he cannot implement any text if there is an interpretation that contradicts the stipulated text of the 2021 budget bill.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 am