Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture agrees to schedule agricultural initiative loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture agrees to schedule agricultural initiative loans Empty Agriculture agrees to schedule agricultural initiative loans

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Mar 2021, 11:19 am

Agriculture agrees to schedule agricultural initiative loans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Agriculture announced, on Monday, that the approval of the scheduling of the agricultural initiative loans has been obtained, while it described the decision as important for all poultry and livestock breeders.
    The official spokesman for the ministry, Hamid Al-Nayef, said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "as a result of the continuous efforts made by the Minister of Agriculture, Muhammad Al-Khafaji to help poultry and livestock breeders and alleviate their suffering as a result of the conditions they have suffered and after in-depth and lengthy discussions, the Ministry of Finance agreed to Scheduling of agricultural initiative loans for a period of five years.
    Al-Khafaji described, "The decision is important for all poultry and livestock breeders, and will encourage them to increase production and rehabilitate stalled projects, as well as increase the production of the poultry sector from table eggs and broiler chickens to self-sufficiency, provide hard currency for the country, and employ thousands of manpower."
    Al-Khafaji praised the efforts of the Minister of Finance and the Office of the Prime Minister supervising the agricultural initiative and the Governor of the Central Bank, which contributed to the ripening of this important achievement, calling on all poultry producers to benefit from this decision and invest it in order to grow the poultry sector, rehabilitate it and make it an important figure in the national income of the country. .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:11 pm