Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert rule out damage to Iraq's economy as a result of the deterioration of the security situation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert rule out damage to Iraq's economy as a result of the deterioration of the security situation  Empty Expert rule out damage to Iraq's economy as a result of the deterioration of the security situation

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jul 2014, 7:34 am

Expert rule out damage to Iraq's economy as a result of the deterioration of the security situation

July 6, 2014 9:24  

He attributed the economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine rising prices of some food and vegetables in the local market to the high demand and limited supply and the greed of some marketers. Said Antoine that "draws Iraqi families to buy food as a result of fears of an economic crisis to come as a result of the security situation and their preparations for Ramadan push some to raise prices of the domestic market, taking advantage of the increased demand on the show. "according to the newspaper brotherhoodruled Antoine "damaged the country's economy as a result of the deterioration of the security situation in some border crossings, stressing, that the government is compensated for ports in the western and northern areas of southern ports." Some of them recorded a rise in food prices more than doubled on the back of rapid security events taking place in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:05 pm