Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance affirms the necessity of approving the budget of the programs according to t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Finance affirms the necessity of approving the budget of the programs according to t Empty The Minister of Finance affirms the necessity of approving the budget of the programs according to t

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 2:35 pm

The Minister of Finance affirms the necessity of approving the budget of the programs according to the set timings

•  Time: 03/25/2021 16:44:55

•  Reading: 3,250 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economy: Al Furat News} The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, chaired, on Thursday, the fourth session to prepare the federal budget strategy for the years 2022-2024.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The ministry said in a statement received {Al Furat News} a copy of it that "the meeting discussed mechanisms for drawing a strategy for general budgets and ways to reform the development of approved systems by preparing budget strategies for the coming years in line with the Iraqi economy's need to achieve comprehensive economic development."
    Allawi stressed during the meeting, to "focus the next budget strategy towards activating the investment side and maximizing non-oil financial resources."
    He also stressed "the need to approve the program budget to achieve the best performance in accordance with the plans and times set."
    While Allawi directed "to develop appropriate mechanisms for financing and to involve the private sector and to approve the completion of strategic projects."
    Wafa Al-Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:37 pm