Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

KTFA, X22, Lynette Zang and more......Friday Night 3-26-2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

KTFA, X22, Lynette Zang and more......Friday Night 3-26-2021 Empty KTFA, X22, Lynette Zang and more......Friday Night 3-26-2021

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:59 pm

[size=30]KTFA, X22, Lynette Zang and more......Friday Night 3-26-2021[/size]
    KTFA:
    Clare:  The Iraqi Parliament sets the date for voting on the 2021 budget
     2021-03-26 12:22
    Shafaq News / The Iraqi Council of Representatives (Parliament) has set, on Friday, the date of the scheduled session to vote on the draft federal budget bill for the current year.
    According to the agenda distributed by the council’s media department, Parliament will vote on the budget in next Sunday’s session.
    The session will be devoted to voting on the budget, with the exception of public discussions for a quarter of an hour.

It was scheduled to take place the vote on the budget on Saturday.
    However, the council’s media department indicated that, "given the continuing discussions on the draft budget law and the need for final formulations of the articles of the budget bill, the council presidency decided that the voting session on the draft budget law would take place on Sunday."
    There are still differences between the political blocs on several items in the draft budget, including the share of the Kurdistan Region and the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar.  link
    Ryan1216:  Godlover do you think we'll see the budget exposed/voted on Sunday?  
    Godlover:  I am more hopeful for the budget vote on Sunday. The article itself seems more official looking to me. Another thing I find out of ordinary is they usually seem to delay a week or so out....this being the following day is curious, if nothing else. As far as exposing the budget or the true number potentially within it, unlikely imo. Again, I look for the signing & opening of the budget. God willing when it opens, we see what we seek.
    Courtesy of Dinar Guru
    Breitling   Question:   [If Iraq does nothing to increase the dinar in this year's budget do we have to wait another year?No and it has nothing to do with their budget.  This is where people have problems.  They think they have to put something in the budget somewhere otherwise the value is never going to come out...No...The budget is what they owe and based on what they can pay back they don't need that to add value to their currency.  Let's say they come up with the budget and the next day it revalues and that completely changes the budget - No it doesn't.  It changes the decimal.  That's all it changes.  They just move the decimal over...They don't need the budget to come out in order for them to add value to their currency.  
    Frank26  Question  [IYO if I have 6 million Iraqi dinar can I exchange 2 million at 1 to 1 rate and then exchange the rest when the rate goes up?  Or do I have to exchange all of it at the same time?]   It's your prerogative.  It's your choice to exchange however amount you want at whatever time you want.  Obviously, in the beginning whatever rate they give you is a "sucker rate".  1 to 1 everybody you can think of is going to go in.  I'm going to go in.  But the key is how much do you want to exchange? ...I'm going to cash out just as much as what I need to get by and I'm going to hold onto the rest...get yourself a financial advisor...
    Friday Night X22 Financial Reports
    Ep 2437a – A Major Move Was Just Made Against The [CB] Fiat Currency
    The [CB]/Ds economic system is now being exposed to the world. Guaranteed income is now being introduced for wealth distribution. [JB] economy policies are now hitting the economy, fuel prices are up, lumber is skyrocketting, jobs are lost. Russia just made an announcement about gold, gold will destroy the [CB].
    https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2437a-a-major-move-was-just-made-against-the-cb-fiat-currency/
    X22 Report Spotlight
    Bob Kudla – [CB] Clear Message Failed, Gold Will Follow Bitcoin, Fiat Currency Is Doomed
    Bob begins the conversation how how the economy will fare under the Biden administration. The economy will begin to fall apart as his administration implements new policies. 
    Bitcoin is now rising and it will not stop gold will follow.
    The [CB] is now panicking over another currency and they will try to stop it by using information or any other method. 
    https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/bob-kudla-cb-clear-message-failed-gold-will-follow-bitcoin-fiat-currency-is-doomed/

chouchou, zimi31 and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:25 pm