Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fitch modifies his view of the Iraqi economy from negative to stable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fitch modifies his view of the Iraqi economy from negative to stable Empty Fitch modifies his view of the Iraqi economy from negative to stable

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Mar 2021, 9:08 am

Fitch modifies his view of the Iraqi economy from negative to stable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The (Fitch) credit rating agency issued an amendment regarding the future outlook of the Iraqi economy and raising the degree of its credit rating to "stable" with regard to the possibility of defaults on payment, for a party that exports foreign exchange (IDR) and acknowledges that Iraq has reached the rank (-B).
    The agency stated that data on improving oil prices, monitoring a smaller decrease in foreign exchange reserves, and comparing them with what the agency relied on in April 2020, raised the outlook from negative to stable .
    In its approved international classification, the agency confirmed that there is a possibility of conducting some financial policies to reach a more sustainable situation, after the government approved the white paper.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 12:32 am