Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A double-edged statement by the Monetary Fund on the global economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A double-edged statement by the Monetary Fund on the global economy Empty A double-edged statement by the Monetary Fund on the global economy

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Mar 2021, 2:05 pm

A double-edged statement by the Monetary Fund on the global economy

•  Time: 03/30/2021 19:42:03

•  Read: 1,027 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The International Monetary Fund announced that it will raise its forecast for global economic growth in 2021 and 2022 after a contraction of 3.5% in 2020, referring to the uncertainty of financial conditions.
     Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    IMF director Kristalina Georgieva said the fund would raise its forecast for global economic growth from its January level of 5.5 percent for 2021 and 4.2 percent in 2022 due to increased public spending in the United States and opportunities for a vaccine-fueled recovery in other advanced economies.
    She said that the global economy has become more stable after governments spent about 16 trillion dollars on measures to contain the Covid-19 pandemic and mitigate its economic repercussions.
    She stated that the developments heralded dangerous disparities between regions and countries, and even within a single country.
    She told the Council on Foreign Relations, ahead of the Fund’s updated forecast for the global economy next week, that "vaccines are not yet available to everyone, not everywhere ... large numbers of people are still facing job losses and growing poverty ... many countries are lagging behind."
    "We face the biggest test of our generation ... what we do today will define the post-crisis world," she said.
    The fund will release its new forecast next week.
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:29 pm