Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American website: The distance is great between NATO's ambition in Iraq and the reality on the groun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American website: The distance is great between NATO's ambition in Iraq and the reality on the groun Empty American website: The distance is great between NATO's ambition in Iraq and the reality on the groun

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Apr 2021, 8:31 am

American website: The distance is great between NATO's ambition in Iraq and the reality on the ground
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A report by the US website War on the Rocks, which specializes in military affairs, sheds light on the nature of NATO's future missions in Iraq.
    The report emphasized that the situation in Iraq remains as challenging as it always is, and there is still a great distance between the level of ambition at the headquarters of the alliance and the reality on the ground in Baghdad, to proceed with the expanded mission of the alliance to assess its limited role in the Middle East and its ability to achieve effective results in reforming The security sector in the climate of political polarization and the existing security, referring to the expansion of the scope of NATO's missions in light of the international coalition reducing its presence and activities in Iraq, which prompted NATO to significantly increase the number of individuals in Iraq from five hundred to four thousand civilians and soldiers who will form the members of the mission.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 5:36 pm