Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Alliance: What was issued by al-Maliki means closing all doors for negotiation

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kurdistan Alliance: What was issued by al-Maliki means closing all doors for negotiation Empty Kurdistan Alliance: What was issued by al-Maliki means closing all doors for negotiation

Post by wciappetta Fri 11 Jul 2014, 5:45 am

Kurdistan Alliance: What was issued by al-Maliki means closing all doors for negotiation

06:30:11 / 07/2014

Khandan - said pro-Tayeb, former spokesman for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc in the Iraqi parliament, said that "not to attend the meeting of the Council of Ministers of the Kurds minister the right step," noting that "what was issued by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki means closing all doors for negotiation or any other settlement it was possible to take place, it is the word of non-legal person the Prime Minister, and especially that he intends to run for the third term. " he said in a statement to the newspaper «Middle East»: that this position by the Minister of the Kurds came after consultation with the Kurdish political leadership, and reached everyone to advertise this position. continued good: "The Maliki's comments caused a rupture between the Kurdistan region in all limbs political relations with Baghdad. Previously we had been criticized for this government because we were not real partners in, because the State of Law bloc and the person the prime minister was responsible for all something in. .. which led to that there will be resentment of the year and the Kurds. " and stressed the good that Allcard did not expect the arrival of the relationship with Baghdad, to this extent, and added: "I did not accuse any government of former Iraqi governments, even those that we are fighting with the Kurds terrorism, we can say that al-Maliki was the first person brought to the charge of the Kurds and Kurdistan, Maliki, and what he said is unacceptable. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 3:31 am