Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The high exchange rate of the dollar burned the markets and the government did not lift a fi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The high exchange rate of the dollar burned the markets and the government did not lift a fi Empty Deputy: The high exchange rate of the dollar burned the markets and the government did not lift a fi

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Apr 2021, 7:52 am

[size=45][size=41]Deputy: The high exchange rate of the dollar burned the markets and the government did not lift a finger[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Noor News / Baghdad
    , Independent Representative Mansour Al-Baiji called on the government to move quickly and find solutions to what is happening from the very high prices of foodstuffs due to the high exchange rates of the dollar, and this matter is unacceptable and cannot be tolerated completely.

He pointed out that we are living during the holy month of Ramadan, and the poor citizen is living difficult days amid the high prices of food and all other materials in front of a government silence that did not move a finger or in order to monitor the markets in general, which led to an abnormal increase in the materials.

Independent MP Mansour Al-Baiji said in a press statement that the Iraqi government must fulfill its duty and take rapid steps to curb this frightening rise in the Iraqi markets, which has unnaturally harmed the Iraqi people, and not to remain silent about what is going on as it is responsible for this unjustified increase in the dollar exchange rate. Which brought us to this unacceptable stage.

Al-Baiji added that the weakness of the government’s performance in monitoring the markets in general led to this very high rise in the markets and unnaturally affected the citizens and the economy of the country in general. Therefore, there must be a position of the government as it is the first and direct responsibility and it is the one who bears all the legal, moral and humanitarian consequences of harming the Iraqi citizen due to Its wrong decision to raise the dollar exchange rate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:48 pm