Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: A contract to develop the Mansouriya gas field was referred to a Chinese company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: A contract to develop the Mansouriya gas field was referred to a Chinese company Empty Oil: A contract to develop the Mansouriya gas field was referred to a Chinese company

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Apr 2021, 2:02 pm

[size=35][size=35]Oil: A contract to develop the Mansouriya gas field was referred to a Chinese company[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

20 April 2021 | 08:33
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Oil announced that the Chinese company (Sinopec) has won a contract to develop the Mansouriya gas field in Diyala province.

Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail said in a statement that Alsumaria News obtained a copy of, that "the importance of developing the Mansouriya field lies in the fact that it aims to invest free gas in it and to benefit from it in maximizing the national production of gas by adding 300 Mqmq per day, which is the expected and planned energy, as well as Providing fuel to electric power plants. "

Ismail called, the winning company in the field development contract, and the concerned authorities in the ministry, "the necessity of expediting the procedures for signing the contract to start the development processes to take advantage of the country's available energies of gas and invest it to achieve economic development."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:16 am