Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications define the advantages of the optical cable and confirm its continuation of the shock

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications define the advantages of the optical cable and confirm its continuation of the shock  Empty Communications define the advantages of the optical cable and confirm its continuation of the shock

Post by Rocky Mon 17 May 2021, 6:54 am

Communications define the advantages of the optical cable and confirm its continuation of the shock process

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Monday, the Ministry of Communications identified the advantages of the national project for optical cable, while affirming that it will continue to implement the shock process to curb the smuggling of Internet capacity.
    Ministry spokesman Raad Al-Mashhadani said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by Al-Eqtisad News, that "the national project for the optical cable, or the so-called (fiber to home), has been started in the Zayouna area in Baghdad for more than a thousand homes," indicating that "the people of The region indicated the quality of the service provided on the Internet. "
    He added, "The project also deals with the large load that occurs through the optical cable (FTG), and it has also provided great job opportunities for the unemployed," explaining that "the ministry aims to have manpower exceeding 90 percent of the project."
    Regarding the shock process, Al-Mashhadani stressed that "the shock process launched by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi last June is still continuing in all provinces except for the Kurdistan region," pointing out that "the engineering cadres that were assigned by the Minister of Communications are still carrying out their work in cooperation with my device." Intelligence, National Security and the Ministry of Interior.
    He added, "Violations and abuses are monitored on the Internet and the optical cable from time to time, and violators are referred to the judiciary."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:54 pm