Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

155 million new dollars.. Washington raises the value of aid provided to Iraq during 2021 to 200 mil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

155 million new dollars.. Washington raises the value of aid provided to Iraq during 2021 to 200 mil Empty 155 million new dollars.. Washington raises the value of aid provided to Iraq during 2021 to 200 mil

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jul 2021, 7:08 am

[size=30]155 million new dollars.. Washington raises the value of aid provided to Iraq during 2021 to 200 million dollars

2021-07-24
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken announced that the United States is providing approximately $155 million in additional humanitarian assistance to the people of Iraq, Iraqi refugees in the region, and the generous communities that host them.

The minister said in a statement that, with this additional funding from the State Department and the US Agency for International Development, US humanitarian support for Iraq amounts to more than $200 million so far in fiscal year 2021, and since fiscal year 2014, the United States has provided more than $3 billion in aid. Humanity for Iraq and Iraqis in the region.
    He also noted that this funding provides critical shelter, basic health care, emergency food assistance, protection services such as response to gender-based violence, and WASH services across Iraq.
    Blinken added that US-funded programs will support Iraqis displaced by ISIS, many of whom are still facing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic, by enhancing access to civil documentation and legal services, improving the capacity of health care facilities, and increasing access to education and livelihood opportunities.
    The US Secretary of State continued by saying that the United States remains the largest single donor of humanitarian aid in Iraq and globally. We appreciate all donors who have come forward and continue to encourage existing and new donors to increase their support to help meet needs.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:04 am