Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister visits Moscow today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister visits Moscow today Empty Foreign Minister visits Moscow today

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Aug 2021, 6:58 am

Foreign Minister visits Moscow today

•  Time: 08/23/2021 10:25:22

•  Reading: 533 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The official spokesman for the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, Ahmed Al-Sahhaf, said that the Iraqi Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein arrives today, Monday, in the Russian capital for an official visit.
     Today, Monday, Al-Sahaf said, "His Excellency the Iraqi Foreign Minister will arrive in Moscow to hold the meetings of the Iraqi-Russian Joint Committee."
    In the middle of this month, the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister and Special Envoy of the Russian President to the Middle East and African countries, Mikhail Bogdanov, discussed with the First Deputy Foreign Minister of Iraq, Nizar Khairallah, over the phone, strengthening relations between Moscow and Baghdad.
    "Some urgent issues were addressed to further strengthen the traditionally friendly Russian-Iraqi relations, including maintaining an active political dialogue on Middle East issues of common interest," a statement from the Russian Foreign Ministry said.
    Last April, President Barham Salih received Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yury Borisov, who arrived on Wednesday in Baghdad on an official visit to discuss relations between the two countries.

Borisov conveyed to Salih a greeting from Russian President Vladimir Putin, noting Moscow's commitment to support "the stability and sovereignty of Iraq, as well as efforts to combat terrorism and enhance security."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:57 pm