Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kamal Atrushi: The oil file is not easy, and we are working to reach a common strategy with Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kamal Atrushi: The oil file is not easy, and we are working to reach a common strategy with Baghdad Empty Kamal Atrushi: The oil file is not easy, and we are working to reach a common strategy with Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Sep 2021, 7:06 am

[size=30]Kamal Atrushi: The oil file is not easy, and we are working to reach a common strategy with Baghdad[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Kamal Atrushi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [url=https://www.kurdistan24.net/ar/tag/%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84 %D8%A3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B4%D9%8A]Kamal Atrushi[/url] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [url=https://www.kurdistan24.net/ar/tag/%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85 %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86]Kurdistan Region[/url]

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - The Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Kamal Atrushi, said that the oil file is not easy, noting that the regional government is working with all its energies to reach a joint strategy with the federal government.
    Atrushi's statements came during a comprehensive dialogue conducted by the Department of Information and Information in the Kurdistan Regional Government, regarding issues related to gasoline and white oil in the Kurdistan Region and the relationship with Baghdad in this regard.
    Atrushi said that "the ninth cabinet (cabinet) of the Kurdistan Regional Government was adopted on the basis of reform, transparency and justice to improve services, and in this context, the Prime Minister developed a special plan that opened the way for all ministries to participate in the implementation of these three principles that I talked about, which are The basis of the government program for the ninth cabin.
    He added, "I took over the ministry seven months ago, and fortunately, we have achieved many positives and important changes, and we are now planning to achieve larger strategic plans, and we can manage the file of natural resources for this country very well by working on two bases, which are providing the largest possible number of services to citizens in Kurdistan, marketing and selling our products abroad and internationalizing the region’s natural resources file.”
    Atrushi indicated that he is working hard to develop the ministry, and to have full control over the expenses of oil and gas production and to build clear, secure and professional relationships with the federal government in accordance with the Iraqi constitution.
    He stressed that the oil file is not easy, pointing out that the ministry is making efforts to reach a joint strategy with the federal government to ensure complete justice on the basis of fixed constitutional principles and on the basis of Iraq's general reserve and the number of the region's population, ensuring the future of the Kurdistan Region, and studying the region's needs with regard to natural resources, energy and capabilities Financial, economic and development plan and its development. All these issues are a very important part of the general strategy of the Ministry of Natural Resources.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:23 pm