Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: The Anti-Corruption Committee was attacked and accused

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: The Anti-Corruption Committee was attacked and accused Empty Al-Kazemi: The Anti-Corruption Committee was attacked and accused

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Sep 2021, 8:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Kazemi: The Anti-Corruption Committee was attacked and accused
    September 15, 2021

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi said that the Anti-Corruption Committee was attacked and false accusations aimed at thwarting its work. 
    Al-Kazemi said in his speech during the " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ", followed by "Ultra Iraq", "We welcome the brothers in the conference to recover the looted funds of Iraq, which suffered from the looting of its resources," stressing that "corruption and terrorism are two sides of the same coin."  
    He pointed out that "corruption was present when society was plunged into sectarian fighting," stressing that "the path to a rational state begins with frankness with our people about the diseases that led to the decline of a great country like Iraq."  
    Al-Kazemi stated, "Our primary goal is to fight corruption, as we formed a special anti-corruption committee that did its duty with the Integrity Commission, the judicial authorities, and the Ministry of Justice and Financial Control." He asserted that "within one year, it uncovered corruption files that had not been revealed for 17 years, and recovered money looted from abroad."  
    The Prime Minister pointed out that "this committee was subjected to attacks and false accusations, the aim of which was to thwart it and thwart its work," stressing that "there is no place for frustration and retreat."  
    In the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, on Wednesday morning, the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with wide international and Arab participation.  

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:12 am