Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Civil Aviation: Baghdad International Airport safe and double the number of passengers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Civil Aviation: Baghdad International Airport safe and double the number of passengers Empty Civil Aviation: Baghdad International Airport safe and double the number of passengers

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Jul 2014, 2:50 pm

Civil Aviation: Baghdad International Airport safe and double the number of passengers

07/31/20140 

Civil Aviation Authority confirmed that the Baghdad International Airport safe and does nothing to disturb air traffic during the Eid al-Fitr. The director of the Civil Aviation Authority Nasser Al-Shibli during a press conference at the airport in Baghdad on Wednesday that the airport prevail in the security and does not have anything to disturb the atmosphere of the feast or affect the movement of aircraft, noting that the airport is locked by the Iraqi army and volunteers, as well as the conduct of aircraft to monitor anything suspicious.He added that some satellite channels poisoned tried to influence Baghdad airport and weaken the determination or the impact on the security forces and the brave is now trying again, including the effect on the aircraft to land, stressing that the Baghdad airport sticks to Daash terrorist gangs.Shibli stressed that travelers feel safe through the existing security effort and vim heroes of the security services to protect the airport.He pointed out that he does not have any effect on transient aircraft in Iraqi airspace and all national carriers will continue to cross Iraqi airspace.And between Al-Shibli said Iraq is considered important line for the passage of aircraft and demanded not to the passage of aircraft from the atmosphere hot fearing her, noting that more than 100 aircraft per day taking off from Baghdad airport and the number of travelers from Baghdad airport has doubled indicating that the aircraft passing through the airspace of Iraq amounted to 18 thousand aircraft. He said he will open the line between Baghdad and China and Russia in the coming period. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:55 am