Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iranian Diplomat Reveals Evidence Of The UAE's Involvement In A Plot To Target Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iranian Diplomat Reveals Evidence Of The UAE's Involvement In A Plot To Target Iraq Empty An Iranian Diplomat Reveals Evidence Of The UAE's Involvement In A Plot To Target Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jan 2022, 6:44 am

[size=38]An Iranian Diplomat Reveals Evidence Of The UAE's Involvement In A Plot To Target Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/19/2022 | 12:44 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad
    : The former Iranian diplomat, Amir Mousavi, accused, on Wednesday, the UAE of trying to single out some Iraqi political figures to eliminate the rest, indicating that Iranian intelligence has information about the existence of a scenario similar to preparing for the entry of ISIS.
    Mousavi said in a televised interview, which was followed by "The Information", that "the UAE wants to single out specific Iraqi figures to eliminate everyone, and that there is a focus formed in the region to strike the stability of Iraq."
    He added, "Iranian intelligence possesses information similar to preparing for the entry of ISIS, and a dangerous trend and meetings in the Emirates targeting Iraq were revealed."
    He pointed out that "there are sensitive records and documents about communication between the Emirates and Iraqi personalities," noting that "the meeting with the commander of the Quds Force, Ismail Qaani and the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, was successful and it was necessary to deliver dangerous information directly to al-Sadr."

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 8:59 am