Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: The “Majority Government” Is Not Built On The Basis Of Marginalization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: The “Majority Government” Is Not Built On The Basis Of Marginalization Empty Al-Fateh: The “Majority Government” Is Not Built On The Basis Of Marginalization

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jan 2022, 9:50 am

[size=38]Al-Fateh: The “Majority Government” Is Not Built On The Basis Of Marginalization
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    02/26/2022 | 4:58 PM
    [/size]

Information/special...
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Hussein, confirmed, on Wednesday, that the “majority government” is not built on the basis of marginalization, while he did not rule out the entry of the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement together in the House of Representatives.
    Hussein told the "Information" agency, that "after the recent decision of the Federal Court, which rejected the appeal submitted by MP Basem Khashan, the roads were not closed to the forces of the coordination framework and the chest bloc," noting that "some parties are trying to find a large rift between the framework and the chest bloc." However, with the presence of wise leaders, the Shiite house will be unified and entered as one in the parliament dome.”
    He added, "The majority that Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr called for is not built on the basis of marginalization," noting that "the framework going alone to the opposition without all of its partners, this is the very marginalization."
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance explained, "The coordinating framework works to be with a democratic political system aimed at serving Iraq and Iraqis and proceeding with the formation of a strong Iraqi government acceptable to all political parties."

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:10 pm