Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy Explains The Reason Why America Does Not Recognize The Efforts Of The Iraqi Intelligence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Deputy Explains The Reason Why America Does Not Recognize The Efforts Of The Iraqi Intelligence Empty A Deputy Explains The Reason Why America Does Not Recognize The Efforts Of The Iraqi Intelligence

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Feb 2022, 2:39 pm

[size=38]A Deputy Explains The Reason Why America Does Not Recognize The Efforts Of The Iraqi Intelligence
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/05/2022 | 5:56 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    On Saturday, the independent deputy, Yasser Watut, explained the reason why the United States did not recognize the Iraqi intelligence effort in the operation to kill the leader of the terrorist "ISIS" organization, Abdullah Qardash.
    In a statement to the Information Agency, Watut said, "The United States of America did not recognize the Iraqi intelligence effort to kill the leader of the terrorist organization, Abdullah Qardash, because it considers itself a partner in Iraq and a decision maker."
    He added that "America was an occupier, and today it considers itself a partner, and its lack of recognition is normal and expected," noting that "the Iraqi security file is a thorny file, and we need a real confrontation with such actions by the United States and others in order to preserve the prestige and sovereignty of the country."
    It is reported that with the participation of the Counter-Terrorism Service and the National Intelligence Service with the forces of the so-called international coalition, the leader of ISIS, Abdullah Qardash, was killed in a landing operation in Syria.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:24 pm