Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zamili announces the start of receiving the names of candidates for parliamentary committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zamili announces the start of receiving the names of candidates for parliamentary committees Empty Al-Zamili announces the start of receiving the names of candidates for parliamentary committees

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Feb 2022, 12:12 pm

[size=45][size=41]Al-Zamili announces the start of receiving the names of candidates for parliamentary committees[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al Noor News/ Baghdad
    The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-Zamili, directed, on Tuesday, the political blocs to submit the names of their candidates to the parliamentary committees, starting today, taking into account the expertise and competence.
    Al-Zamili’s media office stated in a statement, “Al-Nour News” received a copy of it, that “the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives chaired an expanded meeting with the heads of parliamentary blocs and independent deputies to discuss the nomination of members of the parliamentary committees, to carry out their legislative and oversight work in accordance with the constitution and the internal system of the House of Representatives.” .
    A member of the Presidency directed the heads of the blocs to “deliver the lists of their candidates’ names to the Presidency, starting today, to expedite the resolution of naming all committees within a maximum period of one month, provided that specialization, competence, experience and the desire of the representative are taken into account, to ensure effectiveness in exercising the legislative and oversight role.”
    Al-Zamili added, “The House of Representatives is the first institution for political reform, and that its strength stems from the strength of its committees. The upcoming council, and committee meetings after its formation, as soon as possible.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:14 am