Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs and border ports discuss activating the customs and tax receipt audit program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Customs and border ports discuss activating the customs and tax receipt audit program Empty Customs and border ports discuss activating the customs and tax receipt audit program

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Feb 2022, 10:24 am

[size=45][size=41]Customs and border ports discuss activating the customs and tax receipt audit program[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al Noor News/ Baghdad
    The Customs and Border Ports Automation Project Team held its second meeting for the year 2022, in which it discussed the activation of the customs and tax receipt audit program.
    A statement to the outlets said, “Al-Nour News” received a copy of it, that “the team headed by Omar Adnan Al-Waeli and with the participation of all team members via the closed electronic circuit, referring to the discussion of the agenda that includes activating the customs and tax receipt audit program, and the electronic linkage of the exemptions program between the Border Ports Authority and the General Directorate Industrial Development.
    He added, "The General Authority of Customs was assigned to submit a written paper on the latest developments of the Escuada contract concluded between the General Authority of Customs and UNCTAD."
    He pointed out that “the head of the commission presented the latest developments achieved by the team, which had a major role in facilitating trade and preventing counterfeiting operations through directing a joint committee from (ports, customs and tax) to set up a program for auditing customs and tax receipts, as the first station of the process of installing the program was at an outlet Al-Mandhari and the second will be at Baghdad International Airport, and accordingly to the rest of the ports.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:44 am