Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-KAZEMI HOLDS THE POLITICAL FORCES RESPONSIBLE FOR FORMING THE GOVERNMENT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-KAZEMI HOLDS THE POLITICAL FORCES RESPONSIBLE FOR FORMING THE GOVERNMENT Empty AL-KAZEMI HOLDS THE POLITICAL FORCES RESPONSIBLE FOR FORMING THE GOVERNMENT

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Mar 2022, 8:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    AL-KAZEMI HOLDS THE POLITICAL FORCES RESPONSIBLE FOR FORMING THE GOVERNMENT
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 hours ago39

Today, Friday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that the political forces and parties bear the responsibility today to form a government that addresses the benefits.
    Al-Kazemi said in a tweet followed by the news agency: "We performed the duty for which we were called to serve the great people of Iraq, and we did not hesitate, falter, or bargain at the expense of the national interest, and we did not put our interests ahead of the interests of our people, nor were we dragged into arguments and auctions."
    He added: "We have brought the country to free and fair elections and patiently laid the foundations for overcoming major economic, security and social crises despite internal obstacles and external challenges. We have restored Iraq dear to the regional and international communities, and opened the way to combat corruption and spoilers and restore the state from the clutches of statelessness, and we have silenced terrorism, its cells and its tails with the determination of the heroes of our military forces. security and intelligence.
    Al-Kazemi stressed that "the national forces, parties and personalities that emerged from the democratic electoral process bear the responsibility today to protect the national track by ending political blockages and forming a government that addresses the entitlements, preserves the country and defends its unity and capabilities, and we bless all efforts on this path."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:49 am