Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The work talks about 100,000 jobs in the field of sustainable energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The work talks about 100,000 jobs in the field of sustainable energy Empty The work talks about 100,000 jobs in the field of sustainable energy

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:32 am

The work talks about 100,000 jobs in the field of sustainable energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    On Sunday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced a plan to provide 100,000 jobs in the fields of sustainable energy in Baghdad and the provinces. 
    The Assistant Director-General of the Department of Labor and Vocational Training Abbas Fadel Abbas said in a press interview, "The plan developed by the ministry in cooperation with the Baghdad Center for Renewable and Sustainable Energy, in which the Department of Labor and Vocational Training will undertake the process of training the target groups of the project," noting that "the plan will provide 100,000 A job opportunity in the fields of sustainable energy in the capital, Baghdad, and the rest of the provinces.  
    He added, "A meeting was held with a member of the Higher Committee of the Central Bank of the Energy Support Fund, Muhammad Shaker, to discuss ways of joint cooperation and the employment of a large proportion of job seekers to alleviate the phenomenon of unemployment."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 pm