Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil falls due to Ukraine talks, fears of slowing demand in China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil falls due to Ukraine talks, fears of slowing demand in China Empty Oil falls due to Ukraine talks, fears of slowing demand in China

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2022, 6:15 am

Oil falls due to Ukraine talks, fears of slowing demand in China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Oil prices fell to their lowest level in two weeks on Tuesday, as cease-fire talks between Russia and Ukraine continued and concerns about demand in China after a surge in coronavirus cases.
    Brent crude futures fell $4.44, or 4.15 percent, to $102.46 a barrel by 07:25 GMT, after dropping 5.1 percent the previous day.
    US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude fell below $100 for the first time since March 1, dropping $4.16, or 4.04%, to $98.85 a barrel. This followed a 5.8% decline the previous day.
    Mainland China recorded a big jump in daily COVID-19 infections on Tuesday, as cases of new symptoms more than doubled from the previous day to a two-year high as the virus outbreak expanded rapidly in the country's northeast.
    Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said late on Monday that negotiations with Russia, the world's second-largest crude oil exporter, would continue on Tuesday.
    International Energy Agency chief Fatih Birol on Monday urged oil-producing countries to pump more to stabilize markets affected by the war in Ukraine.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm