Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hamami: The Shifts In The Positions Of The Sunnis And The Kurds Towards The Framework Have Raised

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hamami: The Shifts In The Positions Of The Sunnis And The Kurds Towards The Framework Have Raised Empty Al-Hamami: The Shifts In The Positions Of The Sunnis And The Kurds Towards The Framework Have Raised

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2022, 7:00 am

[size=38]Al-Hamami: The Shifts In The Positions Of The Sunnis And The Kurds Towards The Framework Have Raised The Embarrassment Of The Sadrists 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/15/2022 | 2:26 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.
    The deputy of the State of Law coalition, Aref Al-Hamami, considered, on Tuesday, the political transformations in the positions of the Sunnis and the Kurds towards the forces of the coordinating framework, which contributed to raising the embarrassment of the Sadrists by reopening the dialogue.
    Al-Hamami said in a statement to / the information /, that “the dialogues between the framework are still ongoing and at all levels regarding the agreement to form the largest Shiite bloc,” noting that “the forces of the framework and the current are keen not to disclose these dialogues to the media for fear of confusion because the current stage It is a very sensitive stage, but in general the dialogues are proceeding positively.”
    He added that "the change and transformation of the positions of the Sunnis and the Kurds towards the forces of the coordinating framework, after I realized that there is no way out to solve the political blockage crisis except by the convergence of the framework and the current has contributed to alleviating the embarrassment of the Sadrists by reopening the dialogue with the framework forces and forming the largest Shiite bloc to name the next prime minister."
    Al-Hamami suggested that “the largest bloc will be announced before the end of the constitutional period for holding the presidential election session.”
    The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Fadel Al-Fatlawi, had confirmed in a previous statement, that the next 72 hours will resolve the alliances and will witness a political breakthrough, noting that the alliance between the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement must be completed after the dialogues continue in earnest. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:03 am