Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's Peasants Threaten To Resort To The Judiciary And Demonstrate Because Of The "Al-Shalb" Dues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's Peasants Threaten To Resort To The Judiciary And Demonstrate Because Of The "Al-Shalb" Dues Empty Iraq's Peasants Threaten To Resort To The Judiciary And Demonstrate Because Of The "Al-Shalb" Dues

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2022, 5:28 am

Iraq's Peasants Threaten To Resort To The Judiciary And Demonstrate Because Of The "Al-Shalb" Dues
    03/20/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The head of the General Federation of Farmers' Associations in Iraq, Hassan Nassif Al-Tamimi, indicated today, Sunday, that Iraq's farmers will resort to demonstrations and the Iraqi judiciary because of the non-payment of "Al-Shalb" dues.
    Al-Tamimi told "Earth News" that "the dues have not been paid so far, despite the many demands of the Ministry of Trade, in addition to the public pressure and the pressure of agricultural associations on the ministry to support the dues. In fact, we do not know the reasons for this delay, even though Iraq today is not going through a financial hardship."
    Al-Tamimi added, “Iraq has a financial abundance, and we do not know what is meant by the Ministry of Finance and Trade in delaying the payment of farmers’ dues,” noting that “this delay caused the delay of agriculture and pushed it back, and thus it became a miserable agriculture and on the verge of collapse in the absence of a supporter and the absence of proper planning for agriculture.” .
    He continued, "We demand the Ministry of Commerce to deliver the dues of the crop and the remainder of the wheat immediately and not to delay further because this will harm the farmers, and we will resort to other ways, whether to demonstrate or resort to the Iraqi judiciary in order to punish all those who failed in the right of farmers and peasants throughout Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:01 am