Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Candidates For The Presidency Of The Republic: We Have Not Received Any Communication About Tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Candidates For The Presidency Of The Republic: We Have Not Received Any Communication About Tomorrow Empty Candidates For The Presidency Of The Republic: We Have Not Received Any Communication About Tomorrow

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Mar 2022, 5:35 pm

Candidates For The Presidency Of The Republic: We Have Not Received Any Communication About Tomorrow's Session Until Now!
    25/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ A number of candidates for the position of President of the Republic expressed, today, Friday, their astonishment at the lack of communication with them by Parliament until this moment.
    Independent candidate Kamal Aziz Qaytoli said, "Until today, no one in Parliament has contacted us as candidates for the presidency of Iraq to tell us about the time of our attendance and the programs, as well as the permit and permission for us to enter Parliament for the parliament session tomorrow, Saturday, to choose the President of the Republic?"
    Qaitouli demanded, “Parliament members should intervene and ask the Parliament administration responsible for informing us about this information and the required instructions.”
    In the same context, presidential candidate Haider Al-Taie accused the House of Representatives of deceiving the people about opening the door for candidacy for the presidency to independent candidates.
    Al-Taie addressed the citizens by saying: “To our honorable Iraqi people, I am the candidate for the post of President of the Iraqi Republic, Haider Rashid Abdul Razzaq Al-Taei. “
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:20 pm