Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AGRICULTURE: THE ABSENCE OF OVERSIGHT CAUSED PRICES TO RISE IN LOCAL MARKETS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AGRICULTURE: THE ABSENCE OF OVERSIGHT CAUSED PRICES TO RISE IN LOCAL MARKETS Empty AGRICULTURE: THE ABSENCE OF OVERSIGHT CAUSED PRICES TO RISE IN LOCAL MARKETS

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2022, 6:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    AGRICULTURE: THE ABSENCE OF OVERSIGHT CAUSED PRICES TO RISE IN LOCAL MARKETS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 hours ago52

Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Agriculture confirmed that the absence of supervision will cause chaos in food prices in local markets.
    The official spokesman for the ministry, Hamid Al-Nayef, said in a statement to the official newspaper, which was followed by the news agency, that "the rise in prices before the month of Ramadan is a regular act annually, carried out by the owners of foodstuffs, vegetables, meat, and others, and it represents a policy specific to every merchant in the local market that he follows in order to exploit citizens." during this period."
    He continued, "The absence of oversight during the last period led to a price chaos for foodstuffs, vegetables and meat."
    The markets again witnessed a rise in food prices in a way that has become exhausting citizens and raising their fears of securing their livelihood amid the wave of high prices.

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:36 pm