Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

LAUNCHING THE ELECTRONIC FORM FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF MEDICAL, HEALTH AND NURSING STAFF

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

LAUNCHING THE ELECTRONIC FORM FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF MEDICAL, HEALTH AND NURSING STAFF Empty LAUNCHING THE ELECTRONIC FORM FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF MEDICAL, HEALTH AND NURSING STAFF

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2022, 6:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAUNCHING THE ELECTRONIC FORM FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF MEDICAL, HEALTH AND NURSING STAFF
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 hours ago42

Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Health launched the electronic form for the distribution of medical, health and nursing staff.
    The ministry said, in a statement received by the news agency, that "the Department of Planning and Resource Development has started launching the electronic form for distributing medical, health and nursing staff from graduates of the academic year 2020-2021 for the first and second rounds."
    She added, "The link to the form shown below will be for graduates of faculties of (general medicine):
    And she added, "We will announce the rest of the electronic links to the application forms for graduates, successively, and according to the previously announced dates."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:04 pm