Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Offshore pipelines project will raise oil export capacity to 6 million barrels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: Offshore pipelines project will raise oil export capacity to 6 million barrels Empty Iraq: Offshore pipelines project will raise oil export capacity to 6 million barrels

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:13 am

Iraq: Offshore pipelines project will raise oil export capacity to 6 million barrels
    [size=11]Published date: 28.03.2022 | 00:20 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    AFP HAIDAR MOHAMMED ALI

Al-Faw oil port in Iraq - archive
    The Basra Oil Company confirmed that the offshore export pipelines project will raise Iraq's export capacity to 6 million barrels of crude oil per day.Ahmed Fadel Dehim, the company's assistant director general for plans and budgets, said that "the offshore export pipelines project is one of the strategic projects in the region to escalate the export capacity of crude oil in the southern ports from 3.5 million to 6 million barrels in the year 2026."
    He added, "The project will include laying two marine pipelines with a capacity of 48 inches, rehabilitating the Basra and Al-Amaya ports, in addition to building a marine platform for the requirements of flexibility in the export of types of oil and the work of measuring devices."
    Dhaim pointed out that "the company is now in the process of preparing and preparing offers for major international companies."
    He continued, "The company is awaiting approval of the project in the budget, as the expected value of the project is approximately one billion dollars."
    Source: "conscious"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:20 am