Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The First Statement From Bafel Talabani After The Meeting With The Coordination Framework Ended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The First Statement From Bafel Talabani After The Meeting With The Coordination Framework Ended Empty The First Statement From Bafel Talabani After The Meeting With The Coordination Framework Ended

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 5:25 am

The First Statement From Bafel Talabani After The Meeting With The Coordination Framework Ended
    07/04/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Bafel Talabani, announced today, Thursday, the outcomes of the meeting with the coordination framework in Baghdad, regarding his latest initiative.
    A statement from Talabani's office, a copy of which was received by Earth News, stated that "Bavel Jalal Talabani and his accompanying delegation received the leaders of the coordination framework at the home of President Mam Jalal in Baghdad."
    He added, "During the meeting, they discussed the coordination framework initiative, which was presented as a way out of the political impasse that the political process in Iraq is going through."
    He added, "During the meeting, the two sides stressed the need to formulate the initiative in a way that addresses the existing problems through dialogue and common national understanding between the political forces and parties, and in a manner that serves the legitimate demands of citizens, in order to build a secure and stable future."
    The coordination framework and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan held a meeting this evening at the house of the late President Jalal Talabani in the capital, Baghdad.
    According to photos, seen by Earth News, "the meeting was attended by the leaders of the coordination framework with Pavel Jalal Talabani and the high-level delegation of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, to discuss the coordination framework initiative."

[color:dba4=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:52 am