Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politicians: The Exclusionary Approach And The Exclusivity Of Power By The "Democratic" Will Deepen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politicians: The Exclusionary Approach And The Exclusivity Of Power By The "Democratic" Will Deepen  Empty Politicians: The Exclusionary Approach And The Exclusivity Of Power By The "Democratic" Will Deepen

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Apr 2022, 8:00 am

[size=38]Politicians: The Exclusionary Approach And The Exclusivity Of Power By The "Democratic" Will Deepen The Crisis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/08/2022 | 4:21 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Political parties criticized the Democratic Party's attempt to monopolize power and practice the exclusionary approach to the rest of the other parties by the Triple Alliance, stressing that this approach will not lead to a solution to the current political crisis.
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Chihod, told Al-Maalouma, "The inability of the tripartite coalition to pass its candidate for the presidency confirms that his project has reached a dead end, which requires him to sit at the table of understandings and negotiations to get out of the political crisis."
    On the other hand, a member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Karwan Anwar, told Al-Maalouma, "The Democratic Party caused a split within the Shiite house because of its insistence on obtaining the position of President of the Republic, away from the agreements previously concluded during which it was agreed that the PUK would obtain this position. “.
    On the other hand, a member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Uday Abdel-Hadi, said during his interview with Al-Maalouma, that “attempts to exclusion exist by the Triple Alliance by attempting to single out parliamentary committees within Parliament and to exclude the coordination framework, which will push the affected party to work towards re-arranging those committees. “. finished 25

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:17 pm